Submission Deadline: January 27, 2013
How to Apply (choose only one option):
- Complete the Online Application form:
- Download Application Form , complete the form and
Email to: email@example.com , or Mail to: 340 Falstaff Avenue #204 North York, Ontario; M6L 3E8 or Fax to: (416) 733-1230
Questions: (416) 242-THAL (8425) or e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Must be a person with Thalassemia Major.
- Must be a Canadian resident attending an accredited Canadian university or college.
- Recipient’s name and photo may be posted on the Thalassemia Foundation of Canada website and published in the
Thalassemia Foundation of Canada newsletter.
- Part 1: Proof of payment/registration: Copy of the invoice indicating fees payment and showing
program name and list of courses.
- Part 2: Provide a copy of the program description from the official course calendar.
- Part 3: Submit a 1 page essay, including:
- Brief description of the applicant.
- Future education/career goals.
- Volunteer work, if applicable.
- Impact of thalassemia on your life and how you have managed these issues as well as
creating opportunities for yourself.